Decagon is an Elite Software Development Training Institute that runs a 6-month intense software and leadership training, focused on transforming Nigerian youths to world-class software developers and leaders in the tech industry even if they cannot pay. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: C#/.NET Platform Senior Developer
Job Type: Full-Time/Part-Time
- Are you passionate about Mentoring and impacting some of the brightest minds in the world? Do you want to be part of a revolution in the Software Engineering Industry within Nigeria and beyond?
- Decagon is now seeking to recruit Technical Trainers (Software Engineer/Mentor) who are also passionate about transforming Nigeria. Fellow dreamers who can put in the grind to make our shared vision become a reality.
- Deliver the training curriculum.
- Manage a weekly feedback loop for continuous improvement within an Agile learning environment.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest web trends, techniques and technologies, as well as tools and methodology to prepare the DecaDevs for the work environment.
- Evaluate the performance of the students by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years experince working with .NET platform (C#, .NET Core/MVC)
- Knowledge of Design Pattern/ S.O.L.I.D principles.
- Knowledge of automated testing.
- Experience with Git Workflow.
- Knowledge of Database Management systems like MySQL or MSSQL Server.
- Prior experience deploying .NET Enterprise applications.
- Passionate about teaching and education.
- Excellent communication skills, including active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Ability to simplify and communicate complex topics.
- An opportunity to positively transform the Software Engineering Eco System within Nigeria and beyond.
- A platform to impact, build and mentor up-coming software Engineers.
- Control and ownership of daily tasks and activities.
- Fun and Flexible Work Culture which allows for work-life balance.
- An opportunity to take the lead while you build people – and the fulfillment of being a part of another success story.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online