Chibeco Oil and Gas Nigeria Limited is a 100% wholly Nigerian owned indigenous Oil and Gas trading company with headquarters located in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. We are committed to marketing the best quality and accurate quantity of NNPC specification/standard petroleum products to our customers in record time.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chartered Accountant
- Liaise with external and internal auditors in completing audits.
- Prepare financial statements such as monthly and annual accounts.
- Prepare financial management reports including planning and forecasting.
- Providing advice on tax affairs
- Maintenance of accounting records.
- Establishing, maintaining and coordinating the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures
- Compiling and analyzing financial information to prepare entries to accounts such as general ledger accounts and document business transactions
- Preparing Payroll, Pensions and PAYE Schedules
- Tracking all company receivables and liaising with the appropriate departments
- A Male/Female with a B.Sc/HND in Accounting
- Must be a member of (ICAN/ACCA) Professional body
- Minimum of 5 years good working experience in Financial Accounting principles and processes
- Good knowledge of Accounting and Microsoft office packages
- Must have a good knowledge of IFRS
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgment
- Excellent oral and written proficiency in English.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software packages, like FreshBooks and QuickBooks.
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables.
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com Using the job title as the subject.