NLIGHTIN is a reputable oil and gas service company offering a wide range of services and solution in oil and gas business in construction, consulting and procurement.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Oil Spill Responder
Duties and Responsibilities
- Small vessel operations;
- Skimmer operations; Boom and anchor deployment / retrieval;
- Skilled equipment operations including, but not limited to, pump operations and hand tools;
- Deploying, retrieval, and processing of sorbent materials
- Coordination of operation of flat bottom boats, landing crafts and other marine vessels
- Availability to leave at short notice and work 12 hours daily; Other duties as assigned.
- Available for after hour emergency response;
Requirement / Experience
- 7-10 Years experience in Oil spill response.
- Preferred Credentials: B.Sc / HND / OND in Geology, Chemistry, Engineering, or other related Environmental Science degree.
- OSHA training and first responder certification preferred.
- CNA training also preferred.
- Must be able to swim. Ability to lift 23kg repetitively.
- Ability to work for long hours in all weather conditions.
- Excellent communication, client interaction, and organizational skills. Ability to produce well written, well formatted, accurate and concise technical reports supported by a mastery of MS Office applications (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access) is strongly desired.
- Expertise in proven and effective training curriculum development and implementation is also desired.
Application Closing Date
10th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the “Job title” as the email Subject.