Royal Court Private School – We are an independent, co-educational residential Nigerian / British Curriculum Secondary School, committed to developing students into exemplary leaders. Our aim is to partner with parents to nurture and inspire students who will thrive on challenge, have great potential, and show this in their attitude to serve as leaders in their communities, nation and humanity at large.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cook
- Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment.
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.).
- Cook food in various utensils or grillers.
- Check food while cooking to stir or turn.
- Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served.
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen.
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly.
- Check quality of ingredients.
- Applicant must reside in Port Harcourt
- Proven experience as cook.
- Experience in using cutting tools, cookware and bake-ware.
- Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods (grilling, baking, boiling etc.).
- Ability to follow all sanitation procedures.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Very good communication skills.
- Excellent physical condition and stamina.
- High school diploma or equivalent; Diploma from a culinary school will be an advantage.
Application Closing Date
5th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com The subject should be the position you are applying for.