The Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC) – The Anti-Corruption Commission with the mandate of fighting corruption in Nigeria through enforcement and preventive measures. Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Executive Officer
- Must possess National Diploma, with a working knowledge in computer operations.
Candidates should fulfill the following requirements:
- Must be a Nigerian citizen not below 18 years or above 50 years.
- A First Degree with minimum of Second Class Lower, HND / ND holders should have minimum of Lower Credit.
- Candidates must be medically fit and would be screened to be certified so if shortlisted
- NYSC Discharge certificate.
Shortlisted candidates would be required to undergo the following:
- Background check to ascertain their suitability for employment
- Select Military training / drilling and investigation to ascertain their fitness
- Polygraph test.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Please upload your Application, Curriculum Vitae (CV) and evidence of educational qualification with a passport size photograph.
Application Deadline: 30th January, 2020.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.